The team at Aspire takes the health and safety of our clients and our staff very seriously. We are striving to continue to be able to provide services to our clients and maintain consistency in service provision during this global pandemic. To do so, we have a COVID-19 Policy in place to ensure the clients, families and staff are protected. The COVID-19 Policy is reviewed frequently and updated as CDC recommendations change. Our Policy includes, but is not limited to:
- Adults in the Aspire Clinic must wear a mask 100% of the time.
- Clients who are able to tolerate a mask will wear one, with small breaks.
- All adults and clients must wash their hands and complete a wellness check prior to passing the entry at the Clinic.
- All clients will receive an additional wellness check after 4 hours.
- All staff will wash their hands frequently and use hand sanitizer frequently.
- All staff will wear gloves when handling food items.
- Cleaning protocols are in place to ensure the Clinic remains a clean and virus free environment.
- Rooms in the Clinic are limited to a certain number of occupants so social distancing recommendations are met.
- Aspire follows all CDC and State policies in regards to quarantining and testing after travel or close contact.